I’m a hoarder when it comes to buying lipstick.
That being said, yes I can’t stop myself from getting lippies. With the invasion of liquid lipstick early this year, as a lipstick junkie of course I feel the necessity to purchase those lippies. Though now since I’m busy with job training and taking care of my house, I buy less makeup and lipstick than I usually did back in college days.
Mostly because my parents remind me that I have to start saving for future.
That’s the foremost thing I must do as I am in the time of a working woman soon, though I still prefer to say as working girl. The word woman feels too old for me ha ha~ But I am a woman now. Is 24 a good number to claim myself as a woman? I’m not sure…
Anyway, here is my matte lipstick collection that I have so far. Not much I can show you because now I focus on treating my skin better so I expand my skincare regime by getting more skincare products. I will give you details about that later, now back to the lippies.
- Revlon Matte Balms 225 Sultry: A mauve colored matte lipstick. It is good for everyday wear, or when I want my lips look a little bit vampy… The formula is great and glides smoothly on my lips. This balm also leaves stain after drinking and having meal. The lasting power is good, too. One of my favorite lippies from Revlon!
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream SMLC19 Cannes: No doubt about this affordable matte lip cream. Creamy matte with wonderful shades. The only downside for me is it doesn’t last for long. But for everyday wear and being nice on my lips, why not?
- LA Girl Flat Finish Pigment Gloss in Bazaaar: Brand new affordable liquid lipstick that lives up the name! This matte liquid lipstick stays on my lips for hours and the color pays off just great. At first I thought Bazaar was too fuschia on my lips, but now I really enjoy wearing it on bright, sunny day!
- LA Girl Flat Finish Pigment Gloss in Fleur: While Bazaar is a bright pink shade, Fleur is more peachy nude when I apply it. I love this one too!
- Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet 10 Don’t Pink of It!: This one has the greatest formula of a bunch, the decent lasting power and color pay off. I guess it’s true when people say price proves quality… I love the texture, so velvety on the lips and it doesn’t easily fade after having lunch. I plan to grab more of this edition, I am eyeing Happy Nude Year and Peach Club for my next haul.
Any liquid lipsticks you recommend me to try?
Thank you so much for reading!
And happy fasting to Muslim fellows! May this month brings everything good to you and stay humble.
Much Love from M :*