I hope everyone has scratch over everything in 2014 Resolution List if you made one last year. As for who don’t, I sincerely expect you have done something great in a year! Moving on to the new resolution for 2015 yeay~
I myself think 2014 as another amazing year. I graduated this year on August(finally TvT). Though I haven’t got any job interview invitations, more than anyone else I know I’ve worked hard to fill out vacancies, be it online or in newspapers. Maybe I just have no luck? Who knows. I sincerely hope God have another plan for me, amen.
In this post I have choose few anime that I followed around the year. It’s late though, I’m sorry for posting it after new year TvT
I dropped a lot since I graduated and busy looked for a job, so mostly this anime I watched early shows on the year when I had so much spare time haha~ They have become absolutely my favorites!
- Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun: the best romantic-comedy anime on the year! Sakura Chiyo confessed her feelings to Nozaki Umetarou, but he mistaken her as one of his fans since he’s a shoujo mangaka in real life. This anime is very entertaining and hilarious. My favorite couple is Hori-senpai and Kashima ^^
- Barakamon: a famous calligrapher must leave the city due to his behavior towards the older calligrapher, ends up moving to a small island. He meets the small girl who changes his perspective on everything and his life. A slice of life and comedy manga with family theme is good combination. I totally recommend this one.
- Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou: I have make a post about this anime. Such a sweet anime with colorful visual inside.
- Haikyuu!!: numbers of hot high school boys playing volleyball. Enough said. LOL okay I’m not kidding you though. Hinata teams up with Kageyama to join the force of Karasuno volleyball team. I hyperventilated when they meet Nekoma. Kuroo Tetsurou is soooo cool!
- Tonari no Seki-kun: Fifteen minutes per episode seeing Seki-kun plays around on his table while in class. Unexpectedly funny!
- Zankyou no Terror: first time I watched this for the seiyuu line-up and it seemed interesting. It does! Though it’s only has 11 episodes but it’s packed complete with quite heavy plot and explosions here and there. If you like crime-action drama like Psycho-Pass you may try to watch this series too.
- Free! Eternal Summer: the continuation of fairly built high school swimmers brought up in summer! Not only we can see those five boys swim and compete, there is a new one introduced in the series. I guess Sousuke steals the spotlight that summer, becoming the hottest swimmer back in the days not far from Makoto.
Yup, that’s all the anime I thoroughly followed in 2014. There are some series that I still want to watch though, like Akatsuki no Yona, OreFuro, Nanatsu no Taizai, and Amagi Brilliant Park. Yet I’m so lazy to watch them online and apparently my laptop is not keen of HD videos. I have to wait until I get a new laptop to watch them as I have asked my friend to give me copies of those anime.
What’s your favorite anime last year?
See you on the next post!