Good day, ladies!
How’s your second day of new year? I hope everything’s going well!
Today I present you with my 14 best beauty products of 2014. In the last day of 2013 I brought you 13 beauty products that I love that year, now I give you 14! And next year, I guess you can tell ^^ Beforehand allow me to apologize because the picture above doesn’t feature all the products. I’m currently residing at my cousin’s house and left some at home or I have finished them, so I can only capture stuff I take with me.
Here’s the beauties I think work on me the past year:
- Secret Key Starting Treatment Essence: So far it’s my best essence I’ve tried. I thought I was going to like Innisfree Soybean Energy Essence more, but the product fails me. It clogged my pores! I assumed my moisturizer did, but after Innisfree SEE ran out I changed back to my favorite toner, The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner and my nose pores are just fine. Too bad Innisfree didn’t work on me, I really like its travel-friendly packaging.
- Olay Moisturising Lotion: this product was what I thought blocked my pores and caused me blackheads on the nose. But my mistake, love. You work great on moisturizing my skin and make it softer. I end up like this one so much and think to repurchase. The only downside is this moisturizer does not have SPF. Other than that, I very much like it.
- Maybelline Clean Express Miracle Water: I’ve been reaching this cleansing water a lot and almost finish it. Probably in a week. I like it for the decent cleansing job and affordable price. Next I’ll try Bioderma before I repurchase this one.
- Lucido-L Triple Beauty Vitamin Oil: still my favorite. No other words.
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser: I quite like this primer better than my very first primer from Revlon, which I forgot the name. I’m pretty sure it was Photoready Perfecting Primer or something. It does blur a bit of my scars and pores, not all of them. I really want to try TBS Instablur and see which works better to hide imperfections.
- The Face Shop Style My Brow Pencil 02 Brown Black: is still the best eyebrow pencil for me.
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick 131 Ginger Rose: My perfect lips color! Not too dark, not too light, it’s just is. LOVE!
- Jar Of Beauty Lip Tint Red Butter Cookies: gives natural flushed color on your lips. I love the texture and how it makes my lips look brighter and healthier.
- Maybelline The Falsies Mascara: I don’t use mascara a lot, but I do like this one, almost as much as the Stilleto one.
- Revive Lash Serum: this is by far the best product I got in 2014 by KawaiiBeautyJapan. I love this serum! It does what it says, be it to lengthen, thicken, and blacken eyelashes. I’m surprised by the original price in JPY because I’ve never used eyelash serum that expensive. Totally worth the price!
- Kracie Naïve Green Tea Facial Cleansing Foam: I keep repurchase this facial foam along the year. I RAVE IT. I’m such a loser for green tea variant ha ha~
- Douce et Lisse Tea Tree and Oat Face Scrub: great for acne-prone skin girl like me. I’d like try the new variants by this brand. I’m supporting local brand to go international ^^
- Gulaco. Yummy Lips Scrub: another favorite from last year.
- Pixy Compact Powder Pure Finish in Beige: Not so good in oil control but covers my imperfections quite well. The good thing is this compact powder doesn’t look cakey on my face. And so far it’s the best shade on me. Oh my love!
So that’s 14 products that have become my favorites last year and still up to day.
Any favorites beauty stuff from 2014?