Today is marking the last day of this great year. 2014 has been a wonderful year for me. I managed to write more on this blog so it didn’t entirely neglected lol, I graduated from uni which is ABSOLUTELY completing my last year resolution, I started dieting—it still on-going and go a bit slower but I won’t give up now, and many things I have done.
To sum up my year, here are some things which have becoming my favorites and moments to remember:
- Secret Key Starting Treatment Essence, so far is my most favorite essence. The light texture and how it treats my skin nicely won my heart. It’s better than Innisfree Soybean Energy Essence which, sadly, clogs my pores.
- My post about Wardah Matte Lipstick has the highest stats up to now. I don’t know why, but do people want to see more of local brands review? Because I’d love to make more posts of Indonesian beauty brands in the near future. This lipstick pretty much reminds me of Revlon Matte Balm in Sultry. I have to make sure if the swatches are same.
- I finally hold a diploma! Thank you so much for the support from family and friends. I’m officially a post-grad now.
- I won ReviveLash serum, sent by KawaiiBeautyJapan.
- I’m obsessed with Joseph Oda. Kind of platonic, though. Seriously ha ha
Those are the things I can compile! Honestly I don’t know what else to write to sum up my year but yeah, this all quite a summary. Thank you so much for following my blog and for checking up. I can’t be thankful enough for you who have been patient with me in posting my writings. I can keep up because whenever I see my stats, I’m thinking that some people out there reading my blog and it makes me happy.
So wherever you are in this world, thank you so much!
I wish you all a great year and let’s hope for better years ahead.
Happy New Year!
See you next year :3