It’s been a while since I posted anything about anime now I’m writing one again he he~
I want to review more anime that I’ve watched, but I’m stuck with my final paper so I cant post any reviews in the mean time.
In this post I will share what anime I’ve been following this fall!
Here is the list:
- Kuroko no Basket
- Diamond no Ace
- Golden Time
- Kyoukai no Kanata
- Magi The Kingdom of Magic
- Samurai Flamenco
- Yowamushi Pedal
- Yozakura Quartet: Hana no Uta
And anime I never thought I would follow and likey a lot: Gingitsune
Those are the anime I’m currently following and updating every week. I don’t update them on time, only when I get the chance to go online, but most of the time I update this list regularly lol ^^
Moving on, below is the list of anime I dropped since they don’t interest me, moreover after I watched several episodes. These are the anime I drop and why:
- Diabolik Lovers: after 6 episodes, I conclude this otome game-based anime isn’t for me. If you’re shoujo lovers and enjoy reverse-harem then you may give it a chance. I do like Brothers Conflict mostly since my favorite seiyuus are there. But this one, I don’t know. Is it because too many fanservice or what,
I just don’t feel like watching blood-suckers otomen anymore.
- Super Seisyun Brothers: I was excited for this show because Ohsaka Ryouta is among the cast, but the plot is ordinary and not really catch my attention.
- Blazblue – Alter Memory: something’s wrong with me. I was SO SO SO EXCITED for this series because heeey there’s another silver-haired protagonist voiced by Sugita Tomokazu! Why can’t I stick around to this one? I gave up after 2 episodes /sobs. I wasn’t into this…
Those are some titles I’ve been following and dropped. I want to watch more series, but I promise to ban myself from any other anime because I have to graduate soon….. It’s hard being a die-hard fan of anime TvT
I want to watch Kill La Kill, honestly. Has anyone followed that series? I’d like to know your opinion about the anime, should I watch it or should I not. Do you recommend Kill La Kill? Please share!
Now I must go back to my paper. The analysis awaits me~
Have a nice day!